Hi,

We have an urgent Req for SAP EHS Applications Analyst in The Woodlands, TX.
Kindly respond if you are interested and available for the project:

*SAP EHS Applications Analyst*

*Duration:* Permanent

*Location-* The Woodlands, TX

*Travel:* Yes, 5% of the time

To be a contributor within a group of IT resources responsible for the
deployment and maintenance of environmental, health, and safety (EHS)
applications (SAP and non-SAP).   To participate in new application delivery
project teams through their entire lifecycle, from evaluation of buy vs.
build alternatives to application implementation and support.

To provide  wide support, consultation, and positive interaction with users
of assigned applications to further understanding on the effective use of
the systems.  To ensure all EHS applications issues gathered via the
customer support help line are answered and resolved effectively according
to the established service levels.

To maintain a good understanding of business processes supported by the
related applications.  To coordinate and maintain close alignment with
business users of the applications to plan for changes to the software and
to ensure it continues to support the business processes into the future.
To participate on study teams with other IT department members, system
users, and vendors on issues of leveraging I/T opportunities, evaluation of
new technology, evaluation of customer needs, etc.

*QUALIFICATIONS:*

*Job Experience:*

Over 5 years of SAP functional configuration experience preferred,
especially in the Environmental, Health, and Safety modules.  Ideal
candidate will possess significant experience participating in IT Projects
and/or groups focused on the deployment of technical business solutions and
a good understanding of general processes in the Petro-Chemical industry.

Experience in the Product Stewardship areas of SAP (MSDS Authoring &
Distribution), Specification Database, Substance Volume Tracking, Global
Label Management, and REACH are highly desired.

*Job Knowledge:*

 Exhibits skills and experience in all phases of application systems
development and implementation, including analysis/design, blueprinting,
configuration, documentation, testing, training, and support.  In addition
the candidate should also have a working knowledge of systems architecture,
systems integration, data analysis, data modeling, and data base design.

Bachelors Degree Preferred in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering or related
area.

Analytical Skills: Demonstrates ability and willingness to investigate
complex business problems in detail, diagnose, and provide effective and
efficient alternatives.

*Leadership and Teamwork: *

Proactive self starter that can easily collaborate among a team of IT and
business resources to effectively and efficiently accomplish established
goals.

*Communication Skills: *

Demonstrated ability to communicate complex problems and issues in a concise
manner (oral/written) to many different audiences. Ability to clearly
communicate with customers, peers and upper management.

*If interested kindly send the following details:*

Updated Resume:

Name:

Address:

Home No:

Cell no:

Email Address:

Work Authorization:

Availability:

Will you relocate or travel to Houston, TX?

Availability for In-person interview:

Current Project status:
Salary:

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Vikas Jain| Bitsoft International Inc. | 630-364-1839**|**
**vi...@bitsft.com| <vi...@bitsft.com%7c> **www.bitsft.com**|** **
www.skillgalaxy.com| <http://www.skillgalaxy.com%7c/>** *

** <http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikaasjain>**

P* **Save trees. Print Only When Necessary*

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with: REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will
be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused
to you.**