*Position : Sr. .Net Developer*

Hi,

My name is Suman Bakshi . I am SR. Executive with Abacus Consultancy
Services. Our Team  has been assisting the Client - on one of  their
critical  requirement.

Here is an urgent requirement from *Abacus Consultancy Services *

*Please mention below information*

Full Name :

Visa Status :

Willing to relocate :

Availability:

Hourly Rate c2c/1099 :

Updated Resume with below skills :

Present Location:

Best Time to call :

Availability for F2F after telephonic Round(Yes/NO ) :

Contact Information (Email ID & Contact Number ):

*Sr. .Net Developer*

* *

*Rate                       Open*

*:                               Springfield*

*State:                     IL*

EXP. CORP TO CORP WILL WORK.  INPERSON REQUIRED*

* *

*2-year contract with possible 2-year renewal*

*Must have Three years with .Net*

*Working Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Architecture and related
utilities and Windows Server OS platform *

*Working knowledge of IIS and Web Server application*

*I really really want them to have worked for the State Agencies before; I
think this will be a big plus with the client*

*Good communication skills is a MUST*

Thanks & Regards,

Suman Bakshi
Sr. Marketing Executive