Hi,

This is a HOT requirement with one of our Direct clients.
This is a CONTRACT Position. H1’s can also apply.

Title: Sr. VB.Net Developer

Loc: Columbus, Ohio

Rate: $40 (No Negotiations Pls)

Eight (8) years verifiable total IT programmer experience.

Five (5) years verifiable experience as a senior .Net Web Developer.

Five (5) years verifiable .Net experience utilizing C# and VB.Net are
required.

Five (5) years verifiable experience with SQL Server Database Design.

Two (2) years verifiable experience with Windows Form Development
in .Net 2.0.

Two (2) years verifiable Data Conversion experience to SQL Server.

One (1) year verifiable Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Design
using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Web Services experience.

Six (6) months verifiable SQL Server 2005 or 2008 Reporting
experience.

One (1) year verifiable experience creating and processing XML files.

Demonstrated understanding of N-tier environments as it relates to
deployment.

Demonstrated understanding of code repository strategies, code
promotion strategies and recovery. (Team Foundation Server preferred).

Three (3) years verifiable experience working directly with end-users
to define requirements and provide technical advice and assistance in
a large-scale environment.

Furthermore, it is preferred, but not required the candidate have one
or more of the following qualifications / certifications:

Experience converting databases from ORACLE to SQL Server.

Understanding of how to automate processes utilizing SQL Server
Integration Services (SSIS).

If you are interested in this position, please send me an updated
resume.

Thanks & Regards,

Luke

JIVA InfoTech Inc.

l...@jivainfotech.com

www.jivainfotech.com

732-654-9068 X 223 | 732-579-8165

"Get more done for less"

LET THE WEB WORK FOR YOU

“Our team continuously strives to achieve customer requirements by
providing defect free solutions within the agreed upon time and budget
constraints”

Note:

The contents of this message are confidential and proprietary to JIVA
InfoTech Inc. and unauthorized possession or use may have legal
consequences. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
please delete this message and do not read it, destroy any physical
copies of it, and notify the sender.

Thank You