Hi,

Please send the resumes to m...@aim-cc.com ASAP. thank you...!

This one moving Real fast. I need 100% matching resumes. Else sorry I will
not consider them. Thank you…!

*I need 2 analysts (one Lead Sr. Analyst and one Mid-level to Sr. level
Business Analyst).  They are working on a mobile applications project.*

*Location: Jacksonville, FL*

*Duration: 6-12 month contract*

*Rate: $40-50/hr (the higher end of this range is for the Lead position and
the lower end is for the Mid-level/Sr. position)*

PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT ANYONE WITH PROFILING THEM AND WRITING A SUMMARY WITH
THEIR LEVEL AND NUMBER OF YEARS EXPERIENCE FOR THE FOLLOWING
SKILLS/EXPERIENCE

*Lead Analyst with mobile applications experience*

   - Mobile experience thru a full life cycle is a must
   - *The key is significant mobile applications* - I need analysts with *
   from* *scratch* mobile apps experience (no out of the box apps, no
   deployment of apps, no admin of mobile app – must be from scratch mobile app
   development project experience)
   - This includes all parts of mobile - Texting, mobile web, mobile apps,
   build apps for I-phone etc
   - Must have experience putting together requirements documents
   - Must have strong documentation skills
   - Have a strong personality as this person will be leading the team
   - Good communication and writing skills
   - Posses strong business skills
   - Be able to drive the business work with others and different
   departments
   - Must know Agile or RUP
   - We were told we will not likely find this person with insurance
   experience, more likely retail type experience

Mid-level to Sr.-level Analyst is the same background, just not quite as
senior. This person will work with the Lead analyst to drive the project.

These are not embedded type applications. Again, must be application
development, not deployment. You will not likely find these people on
Monster, Dice etc (I have already checked).

The first part of the project will be for iPods and the iPhone, but I will
want to see anyone with a few years of mobile apps experience.

Linda Monalisa

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,

Suite #513,

Livonia, MI-48152

Phone:  734-591-3562 Extn.1+172

Fax: 734-418-2603

*m...@aim-cc.com* <m...@aim-cc.com>

*www.aim-cc.com* <http://www.aim-cc.com/>

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click** **“Remove"*

Please visit  www.NRIYP.com <http://www.nriyp.com/>
New generation Yellow pages for NRI’s
Classifieds<http://www.nriyp.com/Classifieds/Classifieds_Home1.aspx?Country=>
<http://www.nriyp.com/>|Travel<http://www.nriyp.com/Travel/TravelHome.aspx>