Please send only matching profile @ mujeeb.recrui...@gmail.com

Title: SAP Material Ledger Consultant
Location: PA
Duration: 2 Weeks
Start: Monday - 27 July

Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements.   Description:
We need an experienced  resource for a very specific SAP situation that we
have encountered.  We are in the process of implementing Material Ledger in
the ECC 6.0 environment..  This is new functionality to us and we need
assistance in understanding many aspects and options within the product.  I
have attached a document that tried to layout our issues.  I am told that
this SAP ML resource should also have FI experience and integration
experience with MM and PP.  We're looking for someone who can assist us with
Price Limiters, Price Limiter Quantities and inventory stock coverage.  The
closer to Philadelphia the better. but we would look outside as long as we
got the right experience and instruction.  We'd like to have this resource
quickly (Monday?).

Key Items:
Material Ledger is active
Client using price determination control 3
Client utilizes SAP release ECC 6.0

*Mujeeb.
609-459-8234
mujeeb.recrui...@gmail.com