*PLEASE DO NOT SEND RESUMES WITH OUT BANKING EXP*

Hi Partners,

Please find below requirement and kindly send me suitable profiles ASAP

Send the best resume with banking industry exp.

Cincinnati- OH.

We just got a request from a client that needs 6 QA resources.  There are 3
QA II positions and 3 QA I positions.  I need to submit resources no later
than tomorrow evening so if you have anyone please pass them along.  The
role descriptions are below.

*Quality Analyst II*

   - *Requested Hours*: 1000
   - *# of Resources*: 3
   - *Location of Position: *Miamisburg, OH
   - *Responsibilities*: Defines and establishes the quality approach for
   successful delivery of business systems for the LOS / POS Replacement
   initiative. This role requires in-depth technical knowledge along with the
   expertise to navigate the software development methodology and develop the
   standard test approach. This position requires expert-level software quality
   assurance.
   - *Preferred Banking Applications: Knowledge of any of the following:
   TMO, Callidus, EZConnect, Product and Pricing Engine, Wire, Funding, G/L,
   Cogent, QRM*
   - *Certifications Required*: Automated Testing Experience Helpful
   *Additional responsibilities or skillsets: *Candidate will be responsible
   for Quality Analyst activities for the LOS / POS Replacement program. Useful
   to understand basic mortgage processes (Loan Origination, Point-of-Sale,
   Hedging, Loan Delivery, GL / Funding, and Post Close)

 *Quality Analyst I*

   - *Requested Hours: *920
[...]

Thanks and Regards,

*Anil Kumar** *

TRUSTEK INC | 1001 Durham Ave, Suite # 101, South Plainfield, NJ 07080 |
Work: (410)-782-0969| Fax: (866)-294-1314| a...@trustek.com | YIM:
anil.trustek |