*Role: *Oracle dba requirement in WI_ Rate : $35/Hr on c2c Basis

Hi,

My name is Suman Bakshi . I am SR. Executive with Abacus Consultancy
Services. Our Team  has been assisting the Client - on one of  their
critical  requirement.

Here is an urgent requirement from *Abacus Consultancy Services *

If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path.

please Mention Below Details.

* *

*Full Name : *

*Visa Status :*

*Willing to relocate :*

*Availability:*

*Hourly Rate(1099/c2c) Need all inclusive :*

*Updated Resume with below skills :*

*Present Location:*

*Best Time to call :*

*Availability for F2F after telephonic Round(Yes/NO ) :*

*Contact Information (Email ID & Contact Number ):***

Oracle dba requirement in WI_ Rate : $35/Hr on c2c Basis

We are looking for an Oracle DBA for a 3-4 months position in WI.

Consultant should have -

- 4-5 yrs of exp as an oracle DBA

- Good communication skills.

- Experience with a retail client will be preferred.

Best rate for this req is $35/hr c2c all inclusive.

Thanks & Regards,

Suman Bakshi
Sr. Marketing Executive
Abacus Consultancy Services