Hello,

We came across your resume and we have the following senior .net developer
- temp to perm opportunity. If you are interested, please send me a Word
copy of your resume.

*Job Title:* Senior .net developer - temp to perm
*Location:* Burlington, MA

Only Citizens and GCs - We can work on W2

*Job Description:*

Our client is the industry leader in education and adherence programs that
help patients stay on prescribed chronic drug therapy. Working with a
national network of retail pharmacies and major pharmaceutical
manufacturers, we provide service across a diverse range of medical
conditions and chronic therapies.
We are a successful organization with steady, but well-managed growth.
Located in *Burlington, MA,* our work environment is that of a small,
entrepreneurial organization, however, we have the security and resources
that come from being a wholly-owned subsidiary of a highly successful,
leading provider of commercialization services to the global pharmaceutical
and life sciences industries. We are looking for people to join our team
who want to:
Be part of an important mission and do work that matters

   - work on small teams with visibility and the chance to advance within a
   growing organization
   - enjoy working in a professional, but informal office environment
   - gain broad pharmaceutical industry knowledge
   - be at the leading edge of development for the evolving health care
   market

*Senior .NET Web Developer*
We are looking for an energetic .NET web developer who will be a member of
a small, dynamic, development team. Your work will be very visible, and you
will contribute to a variety of critical solutions that drives our
business. You’ll work in teams consisting of both technical and
non-technical professionals.

*Your responsibilities will include:*

   - Design and implement data driven content including web content
   management, document management and portal technologies to meet business
   needs.
   - Leading solution design, concept visualization and functional and
   technical requirements definition and documentation.
   - Maintain a current level of expertise in web technologies, while
   developing further skills in emerging technologies. Integrate new
   approaches and solutions to enhance the effectiveness of business solutions.

*Qualifications:*

   - Proven expert knowledge of standard development practices and tools
   including ASP.NET (MVC preferred) SQL JavaScript, HTML 5, CSS, XML,
   XSLT, AJAX, Web Services (SOAP/REST based)
   - Strong user interface design and documentation skills.
   - 7+ years (at least 3 in a lead role) of hands-on programming using
   object-oriented techniques
   - Strong SQL Server background.
   - Experience with Javascript frameworks and cross browser development.
   - Experience in web security technologies.
   - Experience with IIS configuration of virtual servers and application
   pools for performance and security.
   - Visual Studio/.NET/WCF experience required.
   - Flash/Adobe AIR/Silverlight a plus.
   - Must have solid understanding of SDLC concepts and Agile development.
   Unit testing and TDD a plus.
   - Business Intelligence tools and experience highly preferred.
   - Experience developing mobile applications is a plus.

*Regards,*

*Samson
*

*Senior Technical Recruiter*

Global Technical Talent, Inc*. **All current GTT
Openings!<http://jobs.gttit.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=5cjdnwenzpqejkgxijtvgahld0va90009c0e3c8jutidwbg0unjxodtsm81az828>
*

28 Deer Street, Suite 201

Portsmouth, New Hampshire  03801