Hi,

*Below is one Critical position with us. *

* *

*Title:*                                     Sr. SOA/AIA Developer

*Work Location:*                 St. Louis, MO

*Duration:*                             6+ Months

*Rate* –Open

Interview –Immediate

*Exact match will be someone with excellent experience in both SOA & AIA,
however in case we don’t have someone like that look for “excellent in SOA
and intermediate in AIA”.*

*Job Description: *

1.       Skills

a.       Advanced Proficiency with all operational aspects *(deployments,
upgrades, advanced troubleshooting, best practices, process) of AIA Process
Integration Packs (PIPs) for Siebel*

b.      Advanced Proficiency with all *operational aspects of the Oracle
SOA platform*

c.       Advanced Proficiency with all operational aspects of WebLogic
platform

d.      Secondary skills – *SOA web service development*

2.       Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:

a.       Incidents and problems –

                                                     i.     Will serve as
the primary contact for my team for *Oracle SOA and Oracle AIA support.*

                                                    ii.     Will work
closely with Data Center and SME’s from other organizations (we currently
have some support from Oracle for aspects of the Siebel CRM implementation
for their Business Dept)

                                                   iii.     Participate in
SOA and AIA troubleshooting efforts in Production and UAT  environments

                                                   iv.     Employee
resources will retain responsibilities for responding to incidents or
problems that occur after normal business hours.

1.       If the contractor is participating in “after hours” maintenance or
deployment activities, after hours responsibilities will be coordinated as
needed.

b.      Operational Support

                                                     i.     Work with
development teams to assist with Method Of Procedure (MOP) creation
required for maintenance and change activities

                                                    ii.     May be required
to participate in maintenance, deployment, or other support activities
after normal business hours.  (Schedules will take these activities into
consideration)

                                                   iii.     Participate in
discussions on establishing and/or correcting current operational and/or
support processes such as environment monitoring, code deployment
procedures, web logic administration, gathering of metrics for monthly
operational reporting, etc…

                                                   iv.     Other tasks
assigned by me while engaged as a staff augmentation resource.

Respond me with Below details with copy of resume in word-

Name as per Visa?

Availability?

Current Location or Address?

Willing to relocate?