Hi Associates,
Hope you are doing great...!!!

    *Oracle Application Developer with Epicor POS
Location : San Diego, CA
Duration : 3 +Months Contract*

*Epicor POS exposure would bring a definite Placement.*

Experience with apparel, Footwear industry is huge plus.
Microsoft MSMQ knowledge is Must
Our End client is implementing a new POS system, so we will be doing quite
some interfaces between Oracle ERP system and the new POS system. The ideal
candidate to augment our resources will have the following qualifications:
Strong PL/SQL developer
Good understanding of purchasing and inventory business flows. Oracle
Applications/Oracle API’s experience in Purchasing, Inventory would be a
huge plus.
Microsoft MSMQ knowledge (tool used in the new POS system as this is SQL
Server, Epicor POS system)
Given our tight timeline, we would want to have someone available as soon
as possible.
**
*Thanks & Regards*
*Anthony Michael *
*Voice:* 201-257-5081 ext 163
*Email*: anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com
         *G-mail* : anthony.catamerica

*Note: We are working with the Preferred Vendor.*