Our Direct Client is looking for ETL Developer Position Richmond, VA for
12+ Months please let me know if you have any candidates.

*Job Title: ETL Developer*
*Location:  Richmond, VA*
*Duration:  12+ Months*
*Green Card or US Citizen Only...*

*Required:*
ETL (Abinitio) data warehouse development and/or testing experience is a
must
Exposure to Teradata and Oracle database export and import options is a must
Prior experience in data modeling (oracle or Teradata)
Unix Shell scripting is a must
Exposure to any data creation (Grid Tools) tools is desirable
Exposure to different file formats processing (XML, CSV, Mainframes
related) is desirable
Exposure to QTP, Selenium scripts development is desirable
IBM ILM tool set including Optim or is desirable
Experience in Banking/Finance/Securities/Insurance domain is desirable

*Thanks*
* *
*Mohammed Valli Uddin*
*Technical Recruiter *