Hello IT-Professional,
Hope all is well:)

Please send me the updated resume to: snel...@hire-knights.com. If you are
feel comfortable with the below position.

*Here is the Job Description*:

*Solaris AdministratorScottsdale, AZ6+ Months*

*Job Description*:
We are looking for an immediate candidate in the Scottsdale, Arizona data
center to assist with the build out of multiple Solaris 10 severs on T4 an
T5 hardware. Our client is under a tight deadline and we need someone very
skilled to hit the ground running. Candidates must be extremely senior
level and have the Solaris 10 experience and be able to work under a tight
time frame.

*Job Requirement*:
7-10 years Solaris administration Experience
Version 10 of Solaris
LDOM ( logical domain) Experience
T4 and T5 hardware experience

  *Best Regards,*

Sam Nelson
Resource Development Manager
Consulting Knights Inc.
100 Overlook Center 2nd Floor, Princeton, NJ 08540.
Direct: (201) 589-5283
snel...@consultingknights.com
www.consultingknights.com