Hello Partners,

We are looking for *QA Automation Engineer with Selenium* for one of our
client at *Midtown, NYC*. Please let me know your interest.

*QA Automation Engineer with Selenium*
*Location: *
*Midtown, NYC Duration: 6+ Months*

*In-person interview required after telephonic.*

*Essential REQUIRED Skills/Experience:*

·         5+ years of proven automation experience developing scripts using
*Selenium*, and at least one of the following programs:  Eggplant, SoapUI,
QuickTest Pro/UFT.

·         Ability to quickly learn new automation applications

·         Strong background in QA methodologies and best practices

·         Extensive experience with Agile processes and methodology

·         3-4 years of hands on test management experience using tools
like *Quality
Center/Jira*

·         2 years of hands on experience of performance testing using Load
Runner

*Extensive experience on the following:*

·         Requirement gathering, analysis and validation

·         Analytical, problem solving and quantitative skills

·         Test management and planning, test effort estimation, test
execution and monitoring

·         Test case/ test scripts/ test data Creation, review, execution
and maintenance

·         Defect Management Defect reporting, tracking and verification

·         Functional, integration and regression testing of web-based
applications

·         *Significant testing of Video/Ads*

·         Knowledge of metrics testing (such as *Omniture, Akamai
Analytics, Comscore, Neilsen, etc*)

·         Knowledge of authorization/authentication verification

·         Knowledge of brand implementations of a user experience.

·         Experience of working in onsite-offshore model in an Agile
environment

·         Ability to prioritize tasks to best meets departmental and
organizational goals

·         Ability to collaborate effectively with different project teams
to achieve QA goals

·         Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills

 *Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-497-5925, 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.