*Hi Associates,Hope you are doing great...!!!*

*NOTE : REPLACEMENT POSITION...!!!!!*

*JAVA DEVELOPER WITH LiferayBrentwood TN12+ Months Contract *
*MAX RATE : $60/hr on C2C*

*The role includes, but is not limited to the following:Work with Liferay
and Java to develop Portlets and to integrate legacy applications into the
Portal via iFrames.Develop needed backend integrations into our Enterprise
Service Bus Java-based Webservice developmentWork with Javascript and other
client-side technologies (YUI, GWT, Vaadin) to create a world-class User
ExperienceWork with key stakeholders inside the company to collect business
requirements for subsequent portal releases.*

*Requirements2+ years working as a developer on a Liferay-based Portal3+
years hands-on experience with Java1+ years working on Web Services in an
SOA / ESB environmentExperience with any of these is a plus:  GWT, Vaadin,
YUIB.S in a technical discipline*

*Thanks & RegardsAnthony Michael Voice: 201-257-5081 ext 163Email: *
*anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com*
         *G-mail : anthony.catamerica*

*Note: We are working with the Preferred Vendor.*