*Hello Folks*

*Hope you are all doing great*

*Please find the below requirement and share with me if you have any
consultants available for this position. Thanks.............*

*Send Resumes to s...@unifysolutions.com <s...@unifysolutions.com>*

*Job Title*: Sr. ASP.NET Developer

*Duration:* 8+ Months

*Location:* Harrisburg, PA

*No of Position:* 3

*Interview Type: *In person Interview

*Please forward 7+ Years of resources only.  Client: St. Gov.*

*Rate $50/hr On C2C*

*Job Overview:*
•    ASP.Net (This could be done in 4.0 or 4.5 if we want it to stay more
current up to date)
•    IIS 7.5
•    VB.Net
•    SQL Server 2012
•    Knowledge of Section 508 web accessibility standards development
•    SharePoint 2010
•    SharePoint Workflow
•    SharePoint development with .Net Framework 3.5 (SharePoint 2010 only
works with .Net 3.5)

* Skills:-*
-System Analysis and Design experience
-ASP.NET development experience
-VB.NET development experience
-SQL Server
-SQL Server 2012 experience, specifically
-IIS 7.5
-Knowledge of Section 508 web accessibility standards development

Thanks
Sai Krishna
Phone: 410-455-5152 Ext 110
Email id: s...@unifysolutions.com