Hi Associates,
Hope you are doing great...!!!

*.NET/SharePoint Developer6+ Month ContractMason, OH*

*Projects: *Total revamp of our old Intranet – migrate to SharePoint
Specific new applications in SharePoint such as: Customer Leasing
site/program, HR site, billing KPI for Order Fulfillment dept.
Support and enhancements of our custom Quotation system
Function as the lead solution architect and developer of our SharePoint
2010 environment

*Qualifications needed:*Silverlight is not required.

*Summarization of technologies needed:*
SharePoint experience (3 to 5 years)
.NET VB.Net and/or C#.Net (either one should be ok but a slight background
in VB6 would also help)
JavaScript
SQL Server (Must be able to create/understand stored procedures)
AJAX (OR JQUERY) and/or experience consuming Web Services (asmx or ascx)
IIS (need to know how IIS works, how to stop start services, deploy
applications
Some knowledge of CSS desired.
OpenXML (or another tool that programmatically manipulates MSOffice
documents)
VBA experience would be definite plus in supporting our Expense Reporting
system
Telerik experience would be nice, but not necessary (Just ask if they have
had experience using any 3rd party report writing tools)
Crystal experience would be nice

*Thanks & Regards*
*Anthony Michael *
*Voice:* 201-257-5081 ext 163
*Email*: anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com
         *G-mail* : anthony.catamerica

*Note: We are working with the Preferred Vendor.*