*To apply please reply with your updated resume to
**i...@otsi-usa.com*<i...@otsi-usa.com>* or
call on 913-345-9080 ext 124*

Hello Consultant,

Good Day!

Please read the Job Description below.

I am looking for a *Sr. Java Developer  *

*Location: Lawrence KS*

*Duration: 6 Months contract (with strong possibility of extension)*

.

If you are interested and available please revert back to me with your
resume ASAP and I promise to get you interviewed ASAP and close this
position out for you.

Please send below *details* to make the process quick.

*Legal Name (As per Govt. issued Documents):*

*Best Number to reach you:*

*Best Time to Call you:*

*Email ID:*

*Expected Hourly rate on C2C or W2 without Benefits:*

*Availability if offered:*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Visa Status (GC/USC/H1B):*

*REQUIREMENT.*

Experience in developing application using Spring framework

Experience with JavaScript libraries like Jquery, Yahoo UI, ExtJS or others

Experience in developing applications using ORM frameworks like Hibernate
or iBatis or others

Experience with writing SQL and PL/SQL

Experience with SOA technologies (Restful and SOAP) and Junit

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Imtiaz Ali*

*IT Recruiter*

*Object Technology Solutions, Inc. (OTSI)*

*Tel : (913) 345-9080 ext: 124*

*6363 College Blvd., Suite 310*
*Overland Park, Kansas 66211*

*Email: i...@otsi-usa.com <i...@otsi-usa.com>*