*Front end DeveloperLocation: Irvine, CADuration: 6 months*

In terms of visa preference is always US Citizen/ Green card holders. If
you are sending me H1B candidates make sure they have 5-6 years of US
experience, great communication skills and should have working knowledge on
all the technologies listed below.

We're looking for senior, sharp, fast-paced, passionate people. We are
using the latest Microsoft technology, deploying to Windows Azure and the
UI is cutting-edge modern. Here is a list of technologies we are using.

Visual Studio 2013
C#
ASP.NET MVC 4
ASP Web API 2
AngularJS
Twitter Bootstrap
jQuery, jQuery extensions
Knockout.js
SQL Server/Oracle
Web Services (REST-based)
JSON Protocol
All these above technologies are mandatory (getting someone with twitter
would be difficult so if you have someone with all the rest technologies
send me the resume)

Warm Regards,
Alvin Paul | Accounts Manager
Panzer Solutions LLC | 360 Connecticut Ave,
Suite # 159,Norwalk CT 06854
alvin.p...@panzersolutions.com
www.panzersolutions.com
203-652-1444 Ext: 159 | Direct: 203-208-9064