*Hi,*

*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>*

*Java Front End Developer*

*Location: Woodbury, NY*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Visa: US, GC, EAD or TN*

*Client: cablevision *

******10+  years **Experience*

*S. No.*

*JD Item*

*Description*

*Level of Expertise*

3

Responsibilities

Web applications development with a focus on the client side

Redesign and implement new UI's

4

Key Skills

JAVA Programming

Expert

HTML

Expert

JavaScript

Expert

CSS

Expert

Angular.Js / Backbone.js, GWT, JavascriptMVC

Mid

Communication Skills

Expert

5

Preferred Skills

Experience with high volume, high traffic, consumer facing portals

Experience with performance optimization and complex debugging in JavaScript

Experience with server-side web frameworks such as JSP, PHP, or Python

Working experience with unit-testing or TDD using various frameworks

*Skill*

*Years of experience*

*Basic*

*Interm*

*Expert*

HTML

HTML5

AngularJS

Backbone.js

GWT

Java Programming

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh*

*IT Recruiter*

*email:* *mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>  *

*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*