Hi,

Hope you are all doing great.

*DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENT *

Kindly have a look at the below position and let me know if you are
interested send me your updated word format resume

*POSITION: SHARE POINT DEVELOPER *

*LOCATION – USA, VA : NEWPORT NEWS*

*DURATION – 6+ MONTHS*

·         5+ years of experience in Microsoft SharePoint platform 2010/2013.

·         SharePoint customization with SharePoint Designer and Visual
Studio (VS 2010 or above)

·         Experience in SharePoint 2010/2013 object model.(Webparts, Event
Receivers)

·         Experience in SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio Workflows

*Thanks & Regards, *

*James*
*MSR COSMOS*
5250 Claremont Ave, Ste 249 | Stockton, CA – 95207
*Direct* : 925-218-0701 / 408-520-0833
*Fax* : 925-219-0934
*Email* : ja...@msrcosmos.com
*URL*: http://www.msrcosmos.com