*Send the resumes only to ni...@addonusa.com <ni...@addonusa.com>*

*Position: Perl DeveloperPost ions: 2 openingsLocation: Washington DC,
Frisco TX or Scottsdale, AZDuration: 8 Months*

*Qualifications: (Should have experience on these..)*
•    Five or more years of object oriented programming using Perl, RDBMS
(MySQL preferred), DBI module, and CGI scripting.
•    Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is preferred.
•    Mod_perl, CVS, Mercurial, HTML, CSS, Javascript, Ajax, JQuery
experience is preferred.
•    Proven utilization of software development best practices such as
Modules, Don’t Repeat Yourself, and Maintainable Code.
•    Proven experience writing scalable, high performance code with
efficient utilization of server resources.
•    Strong communication skills.
•    Experience working in a team environment.
•    Knowledge of other languages such as Java, PHP, Ruby and Python is a
plus.
•    Experience with Core/CPAN modules such as Template Toolkit,
DBIx::Class, List::Util, List::MoreUtils and DateTime also a plus.

*Responsibilities:*
•    Develop code using Modern Perl best-practices and up-to-date industry
standards.
•    Work within our in-house object-relational mapping framework and
related tools.
•    Build complex and efficient MYSQL queries and database interaction,
optimized to scale over millions of rows and web requests.
•    Work within our business processes, documenting changes in RT and
tracking code and branches in Mercurial.
•    Track tickets through our release cycles, working on tasks in parallel
while they are in different parts of the development life-cycle.
•    Quickly diagnose reported issues by being familiar in both the
operation and architecture of our in-house built software.
•    Conduct technical requirements identification/collection, including
interviewing users of the applications being developed, creating use-cases
describing the system from the users' perspective, and identifying
functional components
•    Present options for solutions to satisfy technical requirements for
the application being developed
•    Code, and unit test enhancements to complex modules that often have an
interface to other applications
•    Work with Application Architects/Functional Analysts to gather and
interpret user/system requirements into design specifications
•    Develop system specifications and interfaces
•    Code applications to functional and technical programming standards
•    Participate, review, and approve code and design documentation for
structured peer reviews
•    Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting own
work and work of the Application
•    Facilitate communication and knowledge sharing within the Application
and across Applications

*Thanks & Best Regards,NIBIN | AddOn Technologies, IncPhone: 734-956-4737
Ext: 163Email: ni...@addonusa.com <ni...@addonusa.com>Url: www.addonusa.com
<http://www.addonusa.com>http://ca.linkedin.com/in/samtechzilin
<http://ca.linkedin.com/in/samtechzilin>*