Hello,

This is *Neil Khanna*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from IT Brainiac We have an
urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find the job description
below and interested please send me your most updated resume on
*neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*.* We will be providing immediate feedback or
response to your Resume.*

*Job Tittle: MySQL DBA*
Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: : 3+ month contract – likely extension
*Interview Process: Phone Interview to Skype/WebEX*

*Required Experience/Skills : *
•Experience with MySQL and other database systems, and a desire to learn
new database technologies.
•Design and build highly available and highly performing MySQL databases.
•Update and tune MySQL instances for a high volume environment.
•Ability to write Perl, Python or Ruby scripts for reporting, monitoring,
maintenance, and automation of tasks.
•Monitoring production databases, performance tuning, set up of database
clusters, and backup and recovery processes.
•Troubleshooting and resolving problems with MySQL-innodb and other
database engines.
•Perform periodic DB capacity planning

*Required skills:*
•Minimum 5 years hands-on database administration experience
•3+ years of experience with MySQL database administration, support,
optimizations and monitoring.
•2+ years Perl/Sql Scripting
•Excellent understanding of Unix/Linux Operating System.
•Ability to work well with other employees
•Effective listener and communicator
•Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
•BS Computer Science or equivalent
 Pluses:

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Neil Khanna - Sr.Technical RecruiterIT Brainiac  Inc.*
*D: **(609) 857-1471*
*Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com <neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*