Hi Associates,
Hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement for WebSphere Portal Developer/Architect in
NYC,NY. Please send me your most updated resume with contact details ASAP.

*Websphere Portal DeveloperNYC,NY6 weeks to 3 months contract*

*Overview:*

Our client is seeking a WebSphere Portal Developer/Architect who will be
able to support a portal implementation.

*What you will be doing:*

Experienced to drive all technical aspects of the portal implementation
Develop portal architecture and design based on functional specifications
Estimate portal implementation jobs
Lead technical staff through all SDLC phases
Lead teams in agile development of Java / J2EE platforms applications
Engage with business teams to understand business requirements  and consult
to elaborate them into implementable engineering requirements

*Things you need to have:*

Experience in Enterprise Portal development: JSR 186/286, J2EE, and
external application integration/enablement through a portal framework
required
Design, install, configure and support IBM WebSphere Portal and Content
Management
Strong technical skills in Java/JEE platforms, Web Application Development
frameworks (e.g. Struts, Spring MVC) preferred, Javascript and Javascript
libraries (e.g. jQuery, AJAX, HTML5/CSS3)

*Warm Regards,Ryan Marshall • Sr.Technical Recruiter • Panzer Solutions
LLC360 Connecticut Ave • Suite # 159 • Norwalk, CT • 06854Direct:
203-652-1444 Ext 127Email:
**ryan.marsh...@panzersolutions.com*<ryan.marsh...@panzersolutions.com>