Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.

* kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>  Job Title : QA Analyst With
SeleniumLocation : Atlanta, GADuration : 6 month contract -- Loacls Only*

*Required Skill Sets:QTPSelenium*

*University degree in computer sciences or equivalent*

Job Description:
Create test plans
Review System Requirements for test feasibility and report gaps, if any
Estimate for individual test cycles
Identify test scenarios based on Requirements
Understand and translate functional requirements and technical
specification into test cases.
Review test cases for completeness and adequacy
Set up test environment
Perform different types of testing – functional, regression, integration
Create and publish Daily Test and Test Summary Reports
Understand and adhere to documentation standards
Use defined tools and utilities
Analyze test results, improve checklists and operational process
Understand automation framework and implementation.
Identify opportunities for automation and create implementation plans for
the same
Perform User Acceptance testing, if required
Participate in Defect Management meetings with Development team
Be able to represent test manager in project meetings if requested
Ensure adherence to Service Levels Agreements, if any
Regards

Kevin Johnson| Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Direct: (203) -652-1444 Ext 115