Hi

Please go through the below requirement and send me your resumes to
ha...@svksystems.com

 A brief introduction of the job and other details.
REQUIREMENT:
Please, let me know if you have any consultants available for the
requirement pasted below.  Please, include candidate's full name,
phone number, email, and their all inclusive hourly rate with any submittal.

WORK LOCATION:
===================================================================================================
Role - *Sr. QA Engineer - Manual or Automation*

Location: Hackensack, NJ
Experience: 6+ years experience

*Job Description*

§  Excellent in functionality testing.

§  Ability to analyze requirements and create test environment and scenarios

§  Good understanding of VoIP, Signaling, SIP, H323

§  Experience in testing Tele presence HD Video conferencing systems

§  Experience in Video and Video conferencing systems, Hard/soft endpoints
and Servers Testing
Hands on experience in configuring network elements (like Router, switches
and management portal)

§  Experience in Video-codec and Video quality testing

§  Experience in Interoperability testing

§  Sound knowledge of Networking

* Best Regards, Harry SVK Systems Inc VOICE: 678-824-7770
ha...@svksystems.com <ha...@svksystems.com> || http://www.svksystems.com
<http://www.svksystems.com/> Microsoft Certified Partner | Oracle Certified
Partner | E-Verified Company We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to
hear from us please reply with the subject line "Remove"*