Hi,

This is karthik from ePromptus, I have a job position for you in NY , let
me know your interest on this position , if you feel comfort on this
position can you please revert back to me with  your details as mention
below….

Position: C++&C# Developer

Location: Buffalo, NY

Duration: 6 months

Good communication skills are a must and I will screen out any candidate
that does not have good communication skills

and each candidate must be able to conduct a Skype interview.

I need  2 contract developers to assist with various work on C++ and C#
programs over a 6 month period, maybe longer.

The candidates should have at least 3 years of heavy programming experience
with these languages, preferably 5 years or more.

They can work here in Buffalo, NY or at our Albany, NY site (preferred).

Here are the skills/experience requirements:

Required experience: (minimum 3 years, prefer 5+)

C++  (experience with MS Visio studio v6.0  and/or MS Visio Studio 2008)

C#

SQL

Nice to Have experience:

Facets (data base)