I'm *Ramesh*, from Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for “*Java Developer* “position in* Lyndhurst, NJ* Please find below
the job description for the same and revert  me with your candidate’s
updated Resume

*send me resumes to** rame...@systelinc.com <rame...@systelinc.com>*

Position: Java Developer

Location: Lyndhurst, NJ

Duration: 6 Months

Interview Mode: Telephonic/In Person / Skype

Job Description:

·         Experience with Oracle Database / Java J2EE Platform

·         Experience with Health Language

·         Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build
effective relationships

·         Exemplary, open communication skills (oral, written, and
technical) to internal and external audiences

·         Comfortable around management; able to articulate business cases
and gain consensus

·         Ability to work in a matrix environment - ability to influence
and collaborate across all IT functions

·         Understanding of laboratory business processes and practices

Mandatory Skills:

·         Experience with Oracle Database / Java J2EE Platform

·         Experience with Health Language

·         Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build
effective relationships

·         Exemplary, open communication skills (oral, written, and
technical) to internal and external audiences

·         Comfortable around management; able to articulate business cases
and gain consensus

·         Ability to work in a matrix environment - ability to influence
and collaborate across all IT functions

·         Understanding of laboratory business processes and practices

Please do fill the following required Details:

Complete Name:

Visa/Legal Status:

Visa Expiry Date:

Is Green Card in Process