Hi Associates,
Hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement for Oracle GRC Consultant in Boston, MA.
Please send me your most updated resume with contact details ASAP.

Title: Oracle GRC Consultant
Contract Duration: 6+ months
Location: Boston, Massachusetts

Minimum Requirements:
Full lifecycle implementation experience with Oracle Governance Risk
Compliance (GRC) Application Suite in Oracle 11i/R12 environment
In-depth Knowledge on Oracle Fusion Application suite and integration of
GRC with Oracle.
In-depth knowledge of key frameworks in the areas of corporate governance,
risk management, internal control, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and IT Audit
process
Working knowledge of information security concepts relating to GRC design
specifications and provide guidance in the GRC Workflow area to support
business process.

Will recommend improvements for the Risk compliance/applications access
control process to address/resolve business issues for multiple business
groups
Maintain documentation throughout the full life cycle implementation from
requirements gathering, analysis, configuration, testing and deployment of
GRC solution Conduct CRP and prepare training materials for End users.
Excellent communication and project management skills.

Warm Regards,
Ryan Marshall • Sr.Technical Recruiter • Panzer Solutions LLC
360 Connecticut Ave • Suite # 159 • Norwalk, CT • 06854
Direct: 203-652-1444 Ext 127
Email: ryan.marsh...@panzersolutions.com