Dear IT-Professional,

We have some HOT positions available, please let me know if you have any
consultant available immediately!

   1. Adobe CQ Developer/Architect position in Southfield, MI for 6+ Months
   Contract (Must be EAD, GC or Citizen)
   2. .Net Developer position in Columbus, OH for 6+ Months Contract
   3. Java Developer position in Columbus, OH for 6+ Months Contract
   4. Database Developer position in Rochester, NY for 12+ Months Contract
   5. QA Tester position in Wilmington, DE for 6-12+ Months Contract (F2F
   Required)

  *Best Regards,*

Sam Nelson
Resource Development Manager
Consulting Knights Inc.
100 Overlook Center 2nd Floor, Princeton, NJ 08540.
Direct: (201) 589-5283 || Fax: (609) 228-5321
snel...@hire-knights.com
www.consultingknights.com