Hi Partners,

Greetingssss!!!

Please check my below requirement and let me know if your consultant is
matching with the below required skills. Kindly send me the profile with
Complete Name, Current Location, Contact Details( Phone #/Email ID), Pay
Rate, Visa Status & Availability.

*Position: Senior Business Analyst with Mainframe & MMIS exp
*Location: Glen Allen, VA or Nevada
Duration: 3 to 4 months.

*• Participates in full-life cycle software development for mid-size to
complex MMIS projects by performing requirements analysis and testing using
software development methodology.
• Works closely with programmers to develop detailed design specifications.

• Develop documentation according to standards.
• Serves as liaison between Business Owners (State Subject matter experts),
End Users, IT Programming staff and IT Management.
• Responds to ad hoc requests from State MMIS users, policy makers,
operational staff for support and analysis.
• Requires minimal supervision and technical assistance.  May coordinate the
work of others.
• Understands MMIS subsystems Claims & Finance (At least 5 to 10 years in
Business Analyst roles in an MMIS arena)
• Worked on a Mainframe based MMIS system for any of the 50 states.
• Capable of working in a Mainframe environment.
• Programming Knowledge of Cobol, CICS, JCL and DB2 (5 years experience)
• Bachelors/Associate Degree.
• Must be willing to travel to Carson City , Nevada and Reno , Nevada
• Prior experience working in an MMIS SDLC environment is a must.
• Mainframe hands on experience a must. The person has to be able to work in
the Mainframe environment.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Sarmed
ABIS Technologies, Inc.
1345 Wiley Road, Suite 122 | Schaumburg, IL 60173
Office: 847-839-3406 | Fax: 847-839-3409
sar...@abistechnologies.com│www.abistechnologies.com
Yahoo IM: sarmed_a...@yahoo.com