*NEED ORACLE DBA  with Novell RBAC experience*

Hi,

My name is Suman Bakshi . I am SR. Executive with Abacus Consultancy
Services. Our Team  has been assisting the Client - on one of  their
critical  requirement.

Here is an urgent requirement from Abacus Consultancy Services .

*Full Name : *

*Visa Status :*

*Willing to relocate (Yes or No) :*

*Updated Resume:*

*Availability:*

*Hourly Rate  (c2c/1099):*

*Employer Details :*

*Present Location:*

*Contact number No. with Email ID: *

*F2F at own expenses(Yes/No) : *

NEED ORACLE DBA  with Novell RBAC experience

Duration : 4 months + extension

Location : Bensenville, IL

Rate : Open

REQUIREMENT DETAILS :

Looking for an Oracle 10g DBA with Novell RBAC experience

Consultant will be part of 2 projects

1. Oracle 10g DBA working on Novell RBAC security project

1.    Supporting security team

2.    Novell e-Directory experience

3.    General DBA duties

2. Reporting Oracle 10g DBA

                1. System will be feeding into a Campaign management system

                2. Query tuning the database (SQL)

                3. Working on large data sets

                4. Performance tuning

    5.Terabyte range