Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing great,

Please find the below job description for one of our reputed client, if you
are interested please send me your updated resume to
*dipesh.man...@ngtechinc.com* <dipesh.man...@ngtechinc.com>.

Job Title: Oracle Applications v12 Financial

Location: Cleveland, OH 44114

Duration: 12-18 Months

*** Looking for a Sr. Oracle Applications v12 Financials Implementation
Consultant for a 12-18 month project in Cleveland, Ohio ** *

*Project:* Our client is in the process of rolling out Oracle eBusiness v12
in South American. This specific project position is to work on the roll
out of Oracle eBusiness v12 Financials modules to Brazil, replacing a
non-Oracle based ERP system. This is anticipated to be an 18 month
implementation.

*Responsibilities: *

·         Candidate will work with the Cleveland based project leads as
well as in-country resources.

·         Candidate will work with the business users.

·         Perform Fit/Gap analysis on modules.

·         Review and analyze existing application customizations and
extensions. Develop strategies for leveraging out-of-box functionality to
develop and enhance Oracle applications.

·         Review and map Oracle business processes

·         Manage scope and changes required for implementing of financial
modules

·         *Techno/Functional* Configuration and Design. Ensure Application
Configurations are accurate, current and well documented.

·         Facilitate Testing

·         Resource Training

*Required: *

Must have worked at least 2 full life cycle implementations and 1 global
implementation.

Oracle eBusiness Financial Modules required:

·         Accounts Receivable

·         Accounts Payable

·         General Ledger, or, Fixed Assets, or Cash Management

*Very Nice To Have: *

·         Brazilian Oracle Financials Implementation experience - specific
experience around Nota Fiscal

Thanks

*Dipesh Kumar Mandal|*Next Generation Technology, Inc

116 S Arlington Heights Road, Arlington Heights, IL - 60005

Ph: 224-764-8408| Fax: 847-253-7282

Email: dipesh.man...@ngtechinc.com |  http://www.ngtechinc.com

Consulting- Development-Staffing

*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please send an email to
dipesh.man...@ngtechinc.com with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line.