Hello,

This is *Neil Khanna*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from *Consulting Knights
Inc. * We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find
the job description below and interested please send me your most updated
resume on *neil.kha...@consultingknights.com
<neil.kha...@consultingknights.com>*.* We will be
providing immediate feedback or response to your Resume.*

Job Title: *SAS Analyst*
Location:  downtown,IL
*Duration:  6-12 month  contract*

*!! Note Must have ICD-9 and ICD-10 !!*

Required Skills
Required 1. Bachelor's Degree with 4 or more years of relevant experience;
2. Excellent SAS programming skills, including at least 3 years of
experience using SAS; 3. Familiarity with diagnosis coding, including ICD-9
and ICD-10 systems; 4. Training and demonstrated experience in using
applied statistics; 5. Demonstrated ability to effectively and
independently interface with customers and business partners; 6. Excellent
English communication and writing skills; 7. Ability to multitask and work
with minimal supervision

Preferred
1. Master's degree or PhD in any quantitative discipline; 2. SQL skills; 3.
Healthcare industry experience; 4. Experience with predictive modeling
and/or data mining techniques; 5. Experience with health insurance claims
data to include inpatient, outpatient, lab file layouts, and codes.

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :
**neil.kha...@consultingknights.com
<neil.kha...@consultingknights.com> *

*Thanks*
*Neil Khanna*
*Senior IT Recruiter*
*Consulting Knights Inc. *
*100 Overlook Center 2nd Floor, Princeton, NJ 08540. *
*Direct: (929) 268-0690 || Fax: (609) 228-5321*
*neil.kha...@consultingknights.com <neil.kha...@consultingknights.com>*