Hi,

How are you doing,

Please go through the following job description, if interested send me your
updated profile ASAP.

*Position: Django Developer*

*Location: Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration: Long term*

*Required Experience:*

1.Associate degree  or higher degree in Computer Science, Software
Engineering or

related field, or comparable work experience

2.Minimum 5 years developing on *Django *and *Python*

3.Advanced knowledge of *Python*, including object-oriented programing

4.Advanced knowledge of *HTML, CSS* and cross-browser development

5.Intermediate knowledge of JavaScript and* JSON*

6.Basic knowledge of *SQL queries*

7.Basic usage of Photoshop and Illustrator

8.Experience troubleshooting *Django and Python issues*

*Additional Desirable Experience:*

 1.Github

2.Linux and Apache

3.Bootstrap, LESS or other similar frameworks

*Soft Skills:*

 1.Organized, disciplined, analytical, detail-oriented

2.Strong verbal and written communication skills

3.Comfortable working in a multi-disciplined team

*Typical Duties:*

1.Develop enhancements: participate in the whole development cycle from
discovery,

requirement definition, solution design, development, QA, documentation and

deployment.

2.Maintenance: investigate and troubleshoot reported issues, fix and deploy
code

patches

3.General support: provide assistance to users and other team members

4.Activity logging: keep track of work done, input updates into systems

*Thanks,**Preethi*

*1901 North Roselle Road, Suite: 800,**Schaumburg, IL 60195*

*Direct:617-391-8553*

*Fax: 847 890 6394Email Id: **pree...@palniinc.com <pree...@palniinc.com>*

*YIM:ravula.preethi*

*www.palniinc.com* <http://www.palniinc.com/>

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This mail cannot be considered Spam
as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from
our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body. Include
Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret
any inconvenience*

*   Save Paper… Save Trees…*

*Please Let's Go Green…..think before you print!*