*Hi Folks,*

*Hope your doing great.*

*If you have any candidate for this requirement please send the resumes to
sat...@nsitinc.com <sat...@nsitinc.com> *

- 1-3 years' experience developing on Android

- A strong understanding of object oriented software principles, design
patterns and agile methodologies
- Familiarity with automated test frameworks and test-driven development
- The ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with a smart and
diverse team with a healthy appetite for debate
- A drive to innovate

Ideally:
- Have at least one public facing Android application in the Play store
- Experience with distributed version control systems like Git or Mercurial
- Expertise in Java

Job Segments: Developer, Engineer, Database, SQL, Unix, Technology,
Engineering

We are looking to add a new member to the COMPANIES mobile team to help
bring our award-winning media to new platforms and technologies. As a
software engineer on the Android team responsible for our native phone and
tablet apps, you'll be responsible for pushing the envelope of technical
innovation within our mobile products.

We are looking for engineers who take pride in writing reusable code with
an emphasis on quality over quantity. The ideal candidate will be
innovative -- interested in applying new techniques and design patterns, but
also fluent in current best practices and standards.

*Responsibilities:*

- Take ownership of portions of COMPANIES Android applications
- Work closely with product, design and the newsroom to create a best in
class experience on Android
- Push the envelope for state of the art mobile applications and
development practices

Thanks & Regards,

Satish

NS Info technologies (NSIT)