*PLEASE SEND PERFECT RESUMES TO k...@delightconsulting.com
<k...@delightconsulting.com> WITH CONTACT INFO & RATE CONFIRMATION!!*

*1) Java Architect*

Farmington, MI

1 year + contract

Rate is $72/hr C2C all-inclusive

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

Our Client is  looking for a stand out Senior Software Engineer with a
passion for creating elegant solutions.  When it comes to code, we believe
that less is more.  As part of our team you will be challenged to deliver
reliable and scalable features and enhancements to our web and back office
applications.  You should have a broad knowledge of both front-end and
back-end technologies with an eye towards code quality and maintainability.

*REQUIRMENTS:*

Fluent in Java and commonly used Java libraries and familiar with modern
HTML, JavaScript, and CSS.  You should understand data structures,
relational databases, and have the ability to quickly grasp new languages,
frameworks, and APIs.  The key is being meticulous while meeting
objectives, managing own assignments, and working independently towards
goals.

*OTHER SKILLS (Bonus points!)*

   - jQuery or other JavaScript frameworks
   - Messaging or distributed caching
   - Familiarity with the Spring core and MVC frameworks
   - Understanding of design patterns, domain driven design, test driven
   development
   - Experience using version control systems such as Git, CVS, or SVN
   - Experience with automated build systems
   - Knowledge of popular software development processes

*BENEFITS & PERKS:*

*Flexibility - **Laid back team, flexible work schedules, responsibility.*

*Team - **Small, dedicated team of* *friends, advisors, collaborators and
supporters.*

*Challenge -** Tackle large code refactors and infrastructure upgrades.*

*Compensation - **Competitive salary, benefits, and advancement
opportunities.*

*Growth - **Be a part of our ongoing growth and expansion.*

2) Senior Java Developer

Farmington, MI

1 year + contract

Rate: $54/hr C2C

*Must interview **Face to Face. *

*PURPOSE OF POSITION:*

The software developer must have a passion for creating and maintaining
elegant solutions.  As part of our team, you will be expected to deliver
new functionality and enhancements to our products while adhering to our
quality standards under the direction of Architects and IT Management.  You
should have a broad knowledge of both front-end and back-end technologies
with an eye towards code quality and maintainability.

*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:*

   1. Responsible for Client's software application components and/or
   complete features
   2. Design and author new application components and/or utilities
   3. Work with a cross-functional feature or product team to accomplish
   goals
   4. Unit test all work to ensure adherence to requirements
   5. Perform all work in accordance with company's quality programs,
   standards and procedures
   6. Maintain safety, security, and privacy standards throughout all areas
   of responsibility
   7. Maintain and modify existing applications
   8. Maintain and modify existing designs
   9. Triage and correct problems with production systems

*ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:*

   1. 2-4 years of experience as a software developer
   2. Fluent in one or more object-oriented language, Java strongly
   preferred
   3. Familiar with modern HTML, JavaScript, and CSS
   4. Understanding of fundamental data structures
   5. Basic relational database knowledge
   6. Experience with an object-relational mapping tool like Hibernate,
   LINQ to SQL, or Entity Framework
   7. Ability to quickly learn new languages, frameworks, and API's
   8. Meticulous but still able to meet objectives
   9. Able to work independently toward a goal and manage own assignments
   10. Familiarity with modern IDE tools like Eclipse

11.   Experience troubleshooting and resolving application defects

12.   Familiarity with object-oriented design

*OTHER NON-ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:*

   1. B.S. in Computer Sciences or related field.
   2. jQuery or other JavaScript frameworks
   3. Familiarity with the Spring core framework
   4. Understanding of design patterns, domain driven design, test driven
   development
   5. Experience using version control systems such as CVS, SVN or Git
   6. Knowledge of popular software development processes and tools
   7. Mobile development experience a plus

3) Senior QA Tester (*e-Commerce & Mobile experience MUST!*)

Ann Arbor, MI

9 + months contract

Rate: $54/hr C2C

Phone and skype interview.

*Summary:*

The Quality Control Analyst is responsible for overall quality assurance
throughout the application development cycle for the eCommerce group.
Through the leadership provided by the Quality Control Manager, the Quality
Control Associate will partner with the development team for overall code
quality.

*GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES*

.             Analyze the product features, and the product as a whole, to
ensure it behaves as intended

.             Ensure that components and features are complete based on the
department definition of "done"

.             Participate in developing and documenting User Stories,
including testing estimates and validation tests

.             Write the test cases/scripts - ideally up-front but on a
just-in-time basis per feature

.             Partner with the developers to ensure all areas of the
application are fully tested and issues are clearly logged and prioritized
consistently

.             Manage the defect log and ensure issues are resolved,
including validation of the fix

.             Analyze and determine proper testing procedures/processes for
testing both hardware and software.

.             Participate in developer integration, system integration, and
acceptance testing of all eCommerce applications

.             Certify software functionality for new Production releases

.             Provide exploratory testing to understand the feature and how
it is implemented, to find additional or unexpected behavior, and to refine
and define additional test cases for the feature

.             Ensure all non-functional requirements (performance,
scalability, security, usability, etc.) are met

.             Act as the entry point for the Help Desk to provide an
initial review and assessment of reported defects

.             Inform QC Manager of testing status

*QUALIFICATIONS*

.             Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience

.             Ability to work independently or in a team environment

.             Excellent attention to detail

.             Excellent communication skills

.             Hands-on experience with Mobile applications (iOS and Android)

.             Hands-on experience with eCommerce web sites

.             Basic understanding of the software development lifecycle

.             Familiarity with common development tools, such as
JavaScript, JSP, AJAX, CSS, XHTML, Flash, browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari,
etc.), SQL, Unix, Linux, Apache, Tomcat, IIS, MySQL, Perl

We are looking for a Senior-level, solid and real-time resource for this 6
month contract opportunity with a client. Please send a good Resume with
contact details.

*4) Senior Qlikview Developer (At least 10 years of over all experience)*

*Newton MA*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Rate: $85/hr c2c*

*Starts: March 3rd 2014*

 1) Senior level QlikView Developer with experience on Version 11.

2)  Extensive experience in design, development and support of large Data
Warehousing and Business Intelligence related database applications.

3) Strong SQL skills, including the ability to rewrite complex queries for
performance improvement. Experience with creating dashboards and KPI's.

*Must have 10 plus years of experience in Business Intelligence.*

*Regards*

*Santosh*Delight Consulting Services LLC.
Office: 248-680-6684 Ext 307
248-606-0900 Ext 307
 Fax: 248-498-6195
Email: k...@delightconsulting.com

and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses which might be diverting the e-mails to you.