Hi

Please let me know if you have any available consultants on the requirement

Please respond with an updated resume to vidya.sa...@cybsearch.com or can
call me at desk 832-510-8465 for further queries....

Job Title: Jr. LINUX and Windows Admin

Hire: Phone/Skype

Job Type: Contract 6 months +

Location: St. Petersburg, Florida United States

No.Openings:1

 *Rate: $40/hr. Max and Best **L*

The candidate would work as part of the systems and networking group in all
aspects of the day to day management of multiple data centers and networks.

Key Responsibilities:

System and capacity planning, expansion, deployment of new systems and
networks, storage subsystem management, and other related tasks.
Specifically, this person would regularly help to expand existing systems
in record time, work with developers to deploy updates to applications and
help to plan the usage of system resources efficiently, and troubleshoot
network and system issues as they arise.

Required Skills:

Ø  *Minimum 5 years hands on detailed Linux Administration experience *

Ø  *Minimum 2+ years with F5 Load Balancer (IP network experience:
significant experience with hardware and software load balancers (Apache,
F5, Citrix, etc.)*

Ø  *Minimum 2 years hands on detailed Windows Server experience (Server
2008 or 2012) *

Ø  Experience with open source monitoring and other management and alerting
systems

Ø  Experience with deployment automation tools (Chef, CF Engine, Puppet,
etc.)

thank
you

Sagar