*Please send profiles to su...@e-zencomp.com 609-945-7416*

Dear Partners,

Greetings!

We have this Client requirement. Please send me a soft copy of resume of
your consultants with rate mentioned if you feel this requirement is a
perfect match to their skills and experience.

ETL Developer

Location: Portland, OR

Duration: 6 Months

*Requirements:*

candidates need to have Strong ETL,SQL Database related experience and
Strong knowledge in programming with Excel/VBA and also knowledge of MS
Access. They should have experience working with Datawarehouse applications
and should be well versed with Data modelling(Star Schema).

We require candidate with strong VBA knowledge for this requirement. Please
see below skill set required.

* *

*Primary Skills (Required) – *

·         Excel VBA SQL

·         MS Access VBA

·         Dimensional (STAR) model ETL development (using T*SQL directly in
procedures not SSIS)

·         Development against a dimensional model

*Secondary Skills - *

·         SQL Server 2005

Regards,

*Sunil*