Hi Associates,
Hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement for SAP Configuration Analyst - MM, IM, LE  in
Freeport , Maine. Please send me your most updated resume with contact
details ASAP.

Title: SAP Configuration Analyst - MM, IM, LE
Contract Duration: 1 year
Location: Freeport , Maine

Minimum Requirements:

Must Have:

SAP ECC experience in Logistics Execution focused on Inbound/Outbound
Deliveries and Transportation.
SAP ECC experience in Materials Management Inventory Management.
Business Process experience in Logistics Execution (Deliveries/ASNs &
Transportation) and Inventory Management (IM).
Experience in SAP configuration in LE (emphasis on Inbound/Outbound
Deliveries and Transportation) and MM Inventory Management.
Experience in writing functional specifications for the above specified SAP
ECC modules.
Experience in working with EDI 856 and EDI 214 interfaces.
Ability to work in diverse teams, alongside business, IT and external
systems integrators.
Ability to manage and deliver multiple priorities in a constrained
timeline.
Ability to think in whole systems and processes to ensure key integrations
are not missed.
Excellent communication and English-language skills.

Nice to Have:

Experience with SAP Retail.
Experience with SAP Solution Manager.
Experience with SAP Financials.

Description

This SAP Configuration Analyst will work in partnership with current
process and solution analysts to move the design for the Logistics and
Inventory Management business process forward into the build phase.  This
is specifically focused on the implementation of Logistics and Inventory
Management in SAP.  In addition, this role will support the implementation
of SAP in a complex legacy environment, requiring many integrations to
ensure the new business process and systems are whole as we move into a
co-existence strategy.

Thanks and Regards,
Ryan Marshall | Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, K  Norwalk CT 06850 USA
Direct:203 652 1444 Ext 127| Fax: 203-286-1457 ,
E-mail:ryan.marsh...@panzersolutions.com