I'm Ramesh, with Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for "*Ruby on Rails Developer" *position in *Dallas, TX*. Please
find below the job description for the same and revert back to me with your
updated profile and best time to reach at the earliest.

*send me resume to rame...@systelinc.com <rame...@systelinc.com>   *

*Position: Ruby on Rails Developer*

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Duration: 12 Months+*

*Supplying vendor need to be Diversity Certified *

*Responsibilities:*

- Design and Develop reliable, high performance and quality
programs/codes/applications.

- Interact with customer, Solution architects, onsite leads and other
project team members to understand requirements

- Work in an Agile team and demonstrate flexibility and perseverance to
ensure the team succeeds

*Technical/Functional skills:*

-      4- 6+ years of working experience on Ruby on Rails programming
language and framework.

-      Agile trained and must have worked on projects executed on Agile
methodology, Scrum development methodology.

-      Service oriented architecture system experience

-      Web service development experience (SOAP and REST)

-      Very good knowledge of Web development.

-      Very good knowledge of one or more databases: Oracle, MySQL, DB2

-      Good communication skills and ability to effectively communicate
technical concepts to business teams;

-      Understand consumer customer requirements and translate them into
technical solutions.

-      Experience and knowledge of best practices in continuous integration
and continuous delivery

-      Excellent problem analysis and solving skills

-      Knowledge of Java/J2EE will be an advantage

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9839

Email:rame...@systelinc.com