*Hello, This is Anthony Michael, Technical Recruiter from CAT Technology
Inc.  We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find the
job description below and interested please send me your most updated
resume on anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com <k...@catstaffing-us.com> or
call me on 201-257-5081*162. We will be providing immediate feedback or
response to your Resume.*

*IMMEDIATE NEED...!!!!!*

*Job Title : ETL TesterLocation: Boca Raton, FLDuration: 6+months contract
Interview: Phone*

*Skill and Role Summary:*
This project is about ETL load for identified Source Systems, moving data
from the Sources to Staging, Data Warehouse and Data Mart

*Main duties and responsibilities:*
Review requirements and estimate test efforts
Build test strategy, test plan and perform end to end testing from ETL to
Reporting
Participate in the day-to-day Scrum Team activities
Take ownership on special projects as needed
Work with other departmental staff to achieve objectives
Work with offshore to coordinate test execution
Leadership reporting and manage issues

*Requirements:*
BS degree in Computer Sciences or related field (or equivalent work
experience)
5+ years of testing ETL, BI and reporting in a high volume environment
(OBIEE experience is a plus)
Strong SQL skills, shell scripting skills and extensive knowledge of
relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL)
Familiarity with DW/ETL concepts and related QA practices
Familiarity with Informatica and other ETL tools
Experience in testing targets like SCD, flatfiles, target overrides and
invoking external loaders.
Experience validating data mapping, selection criteria, aggregations,
sorting, lookups, transformations, data loads
Hands-on experience in generating test data and test related procedures,
packages, triggers.
Experience with batch processing
Familiarity with Linux bash shell scripting
Understanding of end-2-end integration
Exposure to data mining

*Thanks,Anthony Michael | Technical RecruiterCAT Technology Inc."Committed
to Human Excellence Thru IT"Voice# 201-257-5081 ext 162 | Fax: 201 -342-
2385 411 Hackensack Avenue 7th Floor  Hackensack, NJ 07601Email:
**anthony.michael
<k...@catstaffing-us.com>@catstaffing-us.com <k...@catstaffing-us.com>*
*Visit us at: www.catamerica.com <http://www.catamerica.com> |
www.cattechnologies.com <http://www.cattechnologies.com>*

NOTE: We Are Working With Prefered Vendor...!!!!