I'm Ramesh, with Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for "*Biz Talk Admin with  IIS Exp" *position in* Madison, NJ *.
Please find below the job description for the same and revert back to me
with your updated profile and best time to reach at the earliest.

*send me resume to rame...@systelinc.com <rame...@systelinc.com>*

 *Biz Talk Admin with  IIS Exp*

*Location: Madison, NJ*

*Type: 3 month +*

We have the below details in our JD.  This position of *Biz Talk Admin with
IIS *will be responsible for Installing, Configuring and ensuring the flows
of work correctly.

Qualification :-

Client will give new windows 2008 Server

Configure BizTalk with appropriate Sql database.

Configure Send Port/ Receive Locations & Orchestrations

Readymade batch files/templates are available to configure BizTalk
connection

Export / Import sites from Prod or Other Environments to requested locations

Create new website/ App Pool based on Client requests

Ensure all the web facing applications are configured and works as expected.

Our responsibility is to configure SQL server 2012 and migrate the current
SQL Server 2008 Databases, users/roles, SQL jobs and other components to
SQL Server 2012.

Ensure that all the Database related flows are working as expected.

SQL Cluster knowledge is also required.

Reg. SQL Cluster, the infrastructure team would build and configure it. We
just need the basic knowledge so that we can troubleshoot /identify issues
if any.

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9839