*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>**, you can also reach me at 929-268-0690.*

Job Title: *Sr. Java Developer.*
Location: Marietta, GA,
Duration:  6-12 months
*Client : Weather Channel*

*Job Description*

!! Note Must have 7+ years of experience as Java !!
!! Note : Candidate should be proficient in developing both RESTful web
services and server side applications. !!

!! Note : don't accept any Feedback from me if consultant doesn't have
Required  skill set !!

*Required background:Required Skills/Experience:*
7+ years of prior hands-on experience developing software applications
using Java
Good understanding of Web Services protocols (REST) and architectures
Experience building scalable, server-side applications
OO design and data modeling experience
7+ years of experience in the following areas:  JAX-RS, Jersey, XML, JSON,
JAXB, Groovy, Spring, Tomcat 7, TestNG,  Gradle, Git, RabbitMQ
Bachelors in Computer Science or related field

Optional but desired experience:
Application development experience with Redis, Riak, or Cassandra
Prior work experience in C++
Development or operational experience in a cloud hosting environment

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Neil Khanna*| *Senior IT Recruiter*