*Hello,This is Kavi Johnson, Technical Recruiter from CAT Technology
Inc.  We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find the
job description below and interested please send me your most updated
resume on k...@catstaffing-us.com <k...@catstaffing-us.com> or call me on
201-257-5081*162. We will be providing immediate feedback or response to
your Resume.Senior SQL DeveloperColumbia, SC 6-12+months contractRequired
Qualifications:*BE or BS Degree in one of the following subject areas:
Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Technology or
related field preferred.*5 years Microsoft SQL Server experience; must
demonstrated direct experience in the use of MS SQL 2005, 2008, 2008 R2,
SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, and ErWin Data Modeler.*5 years IT operation with strong
understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and
practices.*Understanding of, and experience with, server-client computing
and relational database environments.*Experience with data management and
data processing flowcharting techniques.*Knowledge of reporting and query
tools and practices.*Good understanding of the organizations goals and
objectives.*Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication
skills*Technical documentation skills.*Ability to present ideas in
user-friendly language.*Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to
detail.*Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
environment.*Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative
environment.Desired Qualifications:*Preference will be given to experience
related to Child Support Enforcement system design and developed and/or
knowledge of the Child Support Enforcement program's mission and
objectives*Experience with Agile software development is a plusEnvironments
and Tools:*MS Server 2008 enterprise server, MS SQL 2008 R2 enterprise
server and MS SQL 2008 enterprise server Reporting Services*TFS (Team
Foundation Server)*Microsoft Visual Studio 2010*C#, .ASP.net,
.NET*SubVersion (Source Control)*Java Script*SSRS*NHibernate, CA-ErWin data
model, DOORS.*

*Thanks,Kavi Johnson | Technical RecruiterCAT Technology Inc."Committed to
Human Excellence Thru IT"Voice# 201-257-5081 ext 162 | Fax: 201 -342- 2385
411 Hackensack Avenue 7th Floor  Hackensack, NJ 07601Email:
**k...@catstaffing-us.com
<k...@catstaffing-us.com>*

*, Gmail: kavijohns...@gmail.com <kavijohns...@gmail.com>Visit us at:
www.catamerica.com <http://www.catamerica.com> | www.cattechnologies.com