I'm Ramesh, with Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for* Data Stage Admin* position in *St' Louis - MO* Please find
below the job description for the same and revert back to me with your
updated profile and best time to reach at the earliest.

*send me resume to rame...@systelinc.com <rame...@systelinc.com>*

*Position:-Data Stage Admin*

*Location:-St' Louis - MO*

*Duration:-6+ Months*

**************** Today Only Interviews**************

Job Description:-

*       17x5 Support and 24x7 on-call support for L1, L2 and L3 for IBM
InfoSphere DataStage v8.5 support, java Data Services, PL/SQL

*       Incident and Problem Management

*       Minor enhancements (with effort less than 3 PD) in IBM InfoSphere
DataStage v8.5

*       IBM InfoSphere DataStage v8.x admin activities.

*       Attend TRT and PRT calls

*       SLA/OLA Management and Reporting on Quarterly basis.

*       Support of Service Request and Change management Process after the
completion of Transition

*       Co-ordinate, Monitor and Support during the O/S, Data Stage, Web
Server upgrade

*       Security compliance including Compliance to Audit  ( PCI)

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9839

Email:rame...@systelinc.com