*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*

*Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant.  *
*Please Do not submit profiles if your consultant is not comfort with the
position.*

This is a new requirement and entirely different from the earlier one.
 please review the JD carefully and then submi the profiles.

Sr. BI/Reporting Analyst
Napa, CA
6 months (Contract to Hire) Strictly GC/Citizens only

Technical Skills
Five years' BI experience, including successful scoping, requirements
analysis, implementation, training and ongoing maintenance of multiple
reporting systems and related tools.
Deep BI reporting skills in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
spanning transactional, operational and executive/dashboard reporting needs
of the enterprise.
Strongly desired is competency in use and specifying requirements for SQL
Server Analytical Services (SSAS), general skills and familiarity with
on-line analytical processing (OLAP) style reporting, and also good
understanding of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) utilization and
best practices.
PowerPivot, PowerView, PowerQuery understanding is needed, with aim to
enable user self-service reporting evolution at enterprise.
While Microsoft BI specific, this role also requires skills for directing
design/style standards for clear, concise and scalable graphic delivery of
data and information as well as understanding of data modeling, taxonomy
and ontology competencies.
SharePoint delivery/migration competency, with skills in technical
underpinnings desired.
Use of Web Part galleries and PDF's in mobile and related delivery options
to promote licensing cost efficiency also a plus.
Proficient in managing the building of front-end BI solutions according to
specifications.
Familiarity with SAP, SQL Server, Windows and .Net architecture, internet
protocols, and media content formats such as JPEG, TIFF, WAV, QuickTime,
etc.
SAP and IBM iSeries db2 experience a plus.
TFE BPT analysts must develop basic line-of-business (LOB) subject matter
expertise.
A well-developed interpersonal skill-set adaptable to company culture and
conducted in a collegiate manner is a key requirement.
Proven ability to communicate effectively and gather requirements from
users, relating technical requirements to non-technical audiences.
Self-starting and able to maintain schedule, status and delivery dates.
Strong ability to analyze user requirements, conduct workshops and
whiteboard sessions.
Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
Five years of relevant work experience supporting LOB reporting, optimally
in category, or acceptably other similarly sized enterprise(s).
Wine industry, Beverage Alcohol category, CPG, or manufacturing experience
preferred.
Experience in building business cases and justifying expenditure, with a
solid mathematical and statistical analysis capability.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*