We are exclusive on this.

They’ll have a quick phone interview this afternoon and start Monday.

$50-$55/Hr Max...

 .Net Developer With SiteCore
Atlanta, GA.
6 Months Contract

Both positions are .NET Developers. Candidates MUST be strong in
SiteCore content management system. Must be SiteCore specifically.

Candidates need to have 6-7 years .NET Development at minimum

And 3-5 years SiteCore CMS experience at minimum.

First position is  Frontend .NET Development which is expected to last
8 weeks in duration and can possibly extend. 8 weeks for sure, though.

Second position is Backend .NET Development which is expected to last
for 10 weeks in duration and again may possibly extend. 10 weeks for
sure.

Positions are located in Atlanta, GA.

Ideally we’d like local candidates, but candidates can be located
anywhere as long as they can relocate over the weekend and be ready to
start Monday morning on-site in Atlanta, GA.

Customer for this position is a company called Macquarium. Please do
not post company name in any job board postings or in any mass
emailings. Feel free to tell the customer name to any candidates you
submit.

Rate is $55/hr

Here are the list of deliverables needed below. Please let me know if
you have any questions or need any additional information. Again need
candidates IMMEDIATELY and who can take a phone interview this
afternoon and start Monday.

Provide an “infrastructure" doc for client so that they can set up the
servers (e.g. One server for db with MS SQL set up this way, one for
SiteCore authoring, one for publishing destination, etc). This will
require someone
Define technical integrations. How will we accomplish search? How will
we integrate with client’s CRM? How will we integrate with Client’s
customer database for authentication? This person will need to be able
to speak with client on these topics.
Configure SiteCore and determine how it should be setup
Be subject matter expert on SiteCore to help make decisions on how to
use the platform’s capabilities to full advantage
Write code: data templates, integration, whatever is needed

Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com