Hi,

Hope you are doing well!!

Trust this email finds you in best of your health. We have an urgent
requirement with our direct. Please find the below details.

Please send resume to
*gprav...@dsscorp.com*<https://owa.dsscorp.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=tfWsRwZH50KzwJ5kHBekvDUHDOBWLdEIgf4XAdGoW46aLzDHEKkilinxaKLwIrQgIHzwHfD-Byg.&URL=mailto%3agpraveen%40dsscorp.com>

Job Title: System Admin
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Duration: 3+ Months

This position will be primarily focused on Windows Server administration,
along with
supporting various other technologies, and in addition, PC support.
Evaluates identified
network needs and prepares recommended technical solutions. Troubleshoots
and
resolves complex network problems.

Required Skills:
MS Windows Server Experience (environment of 30+ Servers)  (Required 4
Years)
DNS    (Required 1 Year)
Active Directory  (Required 1 Year)
IIS      (Required 1 Year)
Familiarity with MS Clustering  (Required 1 Year)
IBM Websphere Support experience (Nice to have 1 Year)
MS SQL Server    (Nice to have 1 Year)
Domino Lotus Server 8.0   (Nice to have 1 Year)