*Designation:   Sales Manager/Bench Sales Manager/Business Development
Manager/Resource Manager (US IT Staffing)*

*Please send your updated resume to **rko...@aptude.com <rko...@aptude.com>*

Job Description

We have an  open positions for our Hyderabad Office based at Banjara Hills
Road No 12.

*Roles and Responsibilities & Skills Required:*

Candidates who are in US IT Staffing with extensive experience in Bench
sales and good leadership qualities.

Candidates who are in US IT Staffing with minimum of 4+ Years proven
H1B/OPT/CPT  Sales experience in a corporate environment.

Ability to interact, develop tier-1 Vendor network and get the H1B/OPT/CPT
candidates placed in minimal turnaround time.

Proficient in Corp-to-Corp, 1099 & W2

Ability to get the project and H1B transfers of the candidate.

Should be able to get the OPT/CPT/H1B Transfer/Project Transfer resources
from their own database and referrals.

Good Negotiation, Communication, Sourcing and Networking Skills

Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high- paced,
changing work environment.

Must be well-versed with Legal, contracts and immigration process.

Remuneration:  Competitive salary   and good Recurring Incentive structure.

*Warm Regards,*

*Ravi Kumar *

*Aptude Inc..*

*09963299971*