I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for *Business Analyst
*in Hoffman,
IL*. *Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply with
their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at kiran.go...@ngtechinc.com

Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Hoffman, IL
Duration: 6 Months

Responsibilities / DUTIES:
•        Build business solutions with a foundation of robust models and a
strong focus on Marketing the SYW Platform.
•        Collect requirements thru project intake (On-Ramp) meetings,
provoking appropriate questions.
•        Conduct effective Discovery sessions with Sponsors, I&TG groups in
getting the Scope & estimates buttoned up.
•        Develop brief and comprehensive BRD to capture the business ask.
•        Develop Use cases to ensure delivery of solutions meet the
business needs.
•        Review FRD to ensure traceability is maintained across BRD and
FRD.
•        Display process thinking throughout the project life cycle.
•        Work cross-functionally with Sponsors, other divisions of the
organization, I&TG teams & 3rd Party Vendors.

REQUIREMENTS:
•        Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, business or a related fields: 8+
years of BA experience
•        Retail industry experience is Mandatory
•        Loyalty experience is Mandatory
•        Good Knowledge in IT projects, SDLC, especially larger enterprise
based systems is Mandatory
•        Exceptional written, communication & Strong organizational skills
•        Business writing mastery: Business Requirements, Use Cases,
Process Flow, etc.
•        Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint,
Project, and Visio

Thanks,

*Kiran Gorak*
872-213-9163 Phone